About

christina. tumblr. bloglovin.

27 June, 2014

a wishlist & recent purchases


A wishlist & recent purchases:
  1. Bella Freud Jumper: Obsessed with this Bella Freud jumper right now. The Ginsberg is God jumper is, of course, a true classic ever since being worn by Kate Moss to Claridge's White Tea and Diamonds tea party back in 2003. I am leaning more towards the Je t'aime Jane jumper, though, as seen on Alexa Chung.

  2. Eyeko liquid eyeliner: Ever since seeing Alexa do her eye make-up in one of Lisa Eldridge's videos with some of the products she designed for Eyeko, I've been lusting after the liquid eyeliner. And luckily...

  3. Net-A-Porter Beauty Box: ...the lovely people of Net-A-Porter put the eyeliner, together with some other rad stuff, into their very own Net-A-Porter beauty box. One product that's also in the box & I've been  desperately wanting to try is the Verso Day Cream. Seems like lately every magazine has been saying that Retinol is the be-all and end-all ingredient of skin products. I received the box in the mail yesterday & can't wait to properly test all the products in it over the next couple of days.

  4. Equipment silk top: This white Equipment silk top walks the line between stylish and comfy wonderfully. And I just bought another Equipment blouse & love it so much already simply because washed silk feels ridiculously nice on the skin.

  5. Gucci loafers: Now I know Gucci loafers come across as a bit bourgeois and even have a whiff of the Sloane about them, but Géraldine Saglio and Charlotte Casiraghi certainly manage to make them look cool. I off-handedly tried them on in the store the other day & wasn't expecting to, but immediately had to have them.

  6. Giorgio Armani foundation: I need new foundation soon &  am very much feeling this Giorgio Armani foundation at the moment. It's part of The Violet Files beauty edit, so I am assuming it's not too shabby.
"At the still point of the turning world…there the dance is."
T.S. Eliot (x)

2 Kommentarer:

Joy

I don't know how I've never heard of Violet Files but it's SUCH a nice compliment to my daily beauty read Into the Gloss. Love the other classics you bought.

christina

@Joy: God, I know - the site is absolutely amazing isn't it?! It's so well done design-wise. It's an absolute joy to look at.

Post a Comment